Friday, January 22, 2010

Prince + VIkings = WTF?

OK, so I've always known that musical god Prince is from Minneapolis.  It's even an old Chris Rock joke that the only two black people in Minnesota are Prince and Kirby Puckett.

But apparently now the Purple One is a fan of the Purple and Gold.  And as much as we all hate the Vikings, when I heard that Prince - F**KING PRINCE! - the guy who wrote "Let's Go Crazy," "Purple Rain," "Gett Off," and "Pussy Control" had written a song for the Vikes... I thought, "Holy crap.  Prince is awesome.  This song is going to be awesome.  Even if it is about the stupid damn Vikings.  Oh no, what if this song is so good it makes me like the Vikings?"

No worries.

It seems that the Viking Vortex of Suck is doing its damage this year.  First they get Brett Favre.  Then they walk all over the rest of the NFC North (your Packers and my Bears).  And now this...

Wow. The Vikings have actually made Prince suck. I hate the Vikings even more now. And I pray that they lose to the Saints this weekend, so we never have to hear that piece of crap song again.

No comments:

Post a Comment