Wednesday, January 14, 2009

If I Had a Band...

Every once in a while I come up with great band names and album titles. I'm not in a band... at least right now. I do play drums, but haven't officially been in a band since 1998.

Over the years, I've come up with a few band names that I hold in reserve just in case I do end up forming another band some day...
Yesterday, Roxanne, John, and I were sitting in our shared office talking about the fact that Ross had come in early that morning to cover for Len who left early because he felt "pukey." I quickly recognized a new band name:

Feeling Pukey

Self-titled debut album, "Feeling Pukey," features on its cover what becomes the band's mascot, Pukey - a cartoon kid with a nauseous look on his face - being poked Pillsbury Doughboy-style by a huge finger. Plush "Pukey" dolls are huge sellers at our concerts. Our high-end t-shirts feature an embroidered Pukey character made of different materials - fleece, leather, faux fur,etc. - allowing fans to enjoy Feeling Pukey any time they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment